Low Alcohol (17.20% isopropanol) Surface Disinfectants Presaturated with CaviCide, CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. They're recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures. Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas. CaviWipes should not be disposed of in the toilet.
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin and Influenza A2 Virus.
- Kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1 and HBV and HCV in 2 minutes.
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won't dry out.
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one.
- For use on nonporous surfaces.
- Superior surface contact.
- Durable, nonwoven towels won't bunch up during use.
CaviCide and CaviWipes are Effective Against Kill Time Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) 3 minutes Pseudomonas aeruginosa 3 minutes Salmonella enterica 3 minutes Trichophyton mentagrophytes 3 minutes Staphylococcus aureus 3 minutes Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) 2 minutes Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) 2 minutes Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin 2 minutes Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) 2 minutes Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) 2 minutes Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1) 2 minutes Herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2 2 minutes Influenza A2 Virus 2 minutes